My current TOP 3 beauty PRODUCTS

January 31, 2016

Are YOU struggling with cold weather like me?
Here are my top 3 beauty picks that I'm sure are goin' to work for everyone.
Let's go!
Egyptian magic. Hm, I've never heard of this brand before, but ... since it's cruelty free (it's not vegan though) and made out of natural ingredients, I was eager to try it and share my thoughts with you.
Conclusion:
Since I've switched to a vegan diet, my skin has improved so much and I really don't have problems with it anymore - if you don't count my monthly hormonal breakouts. And I try hard, to stay away from parabens and other nasty stuff that don't do any good for our skin but are usually in cosmetics. With that being said, I knew right away Egyptian magic will be perfect for me - since it doesn't contain any of it.

Egyptian magic is an all-purpose cream and it reminds me of thick honey that "melts" into an oily texture under human heath. Despite the texture, it's not sticky at all. It is a bit greasy, but it sinks into the skin relatively quickly, leaving it super nourished.
My skin gets quite dry, patchy and dehydrated in the winter time, which is why I tend to gravitate towards thick but super-hydrating moisturisers at the same time. Regardless of that, I have decided to try it out on my face, to really see how it works.
After few weeks of using it, I have to say it doesn't clog my pores and I don't have any dry patches on my face. In just a few days it has nourished and healed all of the red patchy spots on my legs - due to the cold weather - which is insane and I'm super happy about it!
I feel tightness around my cheeks during the day though, which is why I feel it doesn't hydrate my face, so I have decided to put it on my face as a "serum" underneath my moisturiser.

I recommend it to anyone who feels the need of having a multi-purpose cream that really knows how to fight with cold weather.

I consider myself as one of those people that overly enjoy flavoured lip balms, but I know quite a few that don't. Here is one of the more "neutral" scented balms, that really works great during colder months. Since I'm a true lipstick wearer (as a matter of fact I like them to be super matte which tend to dry lips even more), I need a good lip moisturiser in my life! =)
And even though I'm not very fussy when it comes to lip balms, I still want them to be nourishing and not sticky!
L'Occitane moisturising lip balm (formulated with 10% Shea butter) nourishes and protects my lips, and it works great as a base for my lipsticks. Even my boyfriend likes to use it! =)

It's funny how every time I apply this handcream on my hands, my mind travels back in time. All the way to Elementary school, when I first discovered it. I've had problems with cracked skin on my hands in the winter time since I was a little girl, so its needless to say that hand creams literally lay around me everywhere.

As I've said a million times before, hand creams are that "ONE" beauty product every woman has in her hand bag, but they need to be thick, nourishing, nicely scented (not too much though), but most importantly: they need to sink in the skin quickly, leaving the skin velvety-soft and non greasy. Right?
I feel L'Occitane hand cream, with 20% Shea butter does just that and if you haven't tried it already - you should! =)

You Might Also Like

6 komentarji

  1. I love that hand cream, too, it's been my favourite for so many years! I really want to try the lip balm :) Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all!!

    xoxo
    http://www.blogbaobab.com/travels/dubai-vol-ii/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un post genial!! https://bohoclosetblog.com/2016/02/02/video-haul-primark/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hands need hand creams, love the mildly scented ones!
    Thestyletune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This all sounds wonderful!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe