112014

December 04, 2014

“Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever…it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. " Aaron Siskind

Follow me on Instagram ---& @mancinasspotblog

Insta outfits

Recent covers I did - L&Z Slovenia and Grazia Slovenia

How I treat myself

Last issue of L&Z Slovenia including stylings I did w/ Slovenian ballerina Ana Klašnja and my beauty picks

Use holiday_mancinas” code to get 15% off your Daniel Wellington order herevalid till the end of Dec! 
/
Znižaj znesek naročila na Daniel Wellington urah za 15%, s kodo holiday_mancinas”, do konca dec!

The view is always nicer from the top. One Republic concert - hiking - Piran
Hello December!

You Might Also Like

4 komentarji

  1. amazing pictures girl

    Ewelina
    xoxoxo
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. La citazione è stupenda e me la segno ... Le foto ma che belle ... Ti seguo ... Con molto piacere ... Sono marymodidimoda ^_^

    XoXo
    Mary
    New Post-> http://www.modidimoda-mapi.blogspot.it/2014/12/crisalide-atelier-sfila-ad-e-sposi-con.html

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe