SHADE OF THE DAY Blue sparkle

September 11, 2014

Whenever I am going somewhere and my nails need to look like they have been just freshly painted (even thugh I didnt have time to paint them for days), my "go-to nailpolish" is always a glitter topcoat. It makes my manicure last for days! Therefore my summer vacation nailpolish pick was OPI Eurso...euro and OPI last friday night:

Nadlak z bleščicami je zame vedno prva izbira za dneve, ko potrebujem, da me manikura ne pusti na cedilu in bo dneve izgledala kot da je sveže narejena. Za počitnice v sončni Grčiji sem uporabila OPI Eurso...euro in OPI last firday night:

I applyed one coat of each and Seche Vite on top /
Potrebovala sem po eno plast vsakega, ter Seche Vite nadlak



Instead of fashion, a trip to outstanding Zakynthos, Greece is the main inspiration to this manicure. Countless shades of blues were perfect to rest my soul and fill it in with all the beauty nature can give. Click here for more pics!

Črpanje inspiracije za to manikuro tokrat ni modno obarvano. Potovanje na grški otok Zakynthos je bil glavni krivec, da sem se zopet zaljubila v neštete odtenke modre, ki so me očarali in navdušili nad lepoto narave. Več slik na linku!

You Might Also Like

1 komentarji

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe