*SHADE OF THE DAY* Sideways french manicure

February 13, 2013

Today I finally did a sideways french manicure which I wanted to do fot quite some time now. I decided to play with finishes as well, this is the result: Black and white with glossy and matte. And after I did it I remembered of the handmade ring which I got as a gitf and matches manicure perfectly. So here it is:

Že nekaj časa sem razmišljala o "obstranski" francoski manikuri in končno je tukaj. Črno-bela (mat-sijoča) kombinacija je izpadla super, na fotkah pa je še ročno izdelan prstan, ki sem ga dobila v dar in se ujema z manikuro več kot odlično:

I applyed two coats of Zoya Putity and one strike of Zoya matte Dovima.
Nanesla sem dve plati sijoče bele Zoye Purity in tanko črto Zoye Dovima z mat finišem.




And yes this year huge spring summer trend B&W trend matches my mani prefectly:
Letošnji velik trend kobinacije črno-belih potiskov se popolnoma ujema s to manikuro:

You Might Also Like

5 komentarji

  1. Prekrasno je in super se ujema s prstanom. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look's fabulous, i love it !
    xoxo

    www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaw, super lep blog :)) ... Nohtki so noro hudi :).

    xoxo,
    Sunshine
    http://a-sprinkle-of-sunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! Never thought about doing a sideways manicure before. Looking good! xo

    http://www.brunetteobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe